Nikki Martin, Project Manager, has been on the Eclipse team for quite some time. We wanted to take the time to touch on her experiences and growth at the company.
1. What has been your biggest success at Eclipse?
- Starting the EclipseCares program
2. How has the EclipseCares movement added value to the company culture and the overall mission and goals of Eclipse?
- EclipseCares gives us a chance to stop with the day to day routine and focus on the community and giving time back. Increasing harmony and creating love is part of our vision and through EclipseCares we are able to do this.
3. What part of this job do you personally find most satisfying? Most challenging?
- The most satisfying part of my job is being able to build relationships with our clients and partners.
- The most challenging part is the initial learning of the telecom industry and all processes and procedures that come with that.
4. What do you like most about working in the telecom industry? What have you learned from working in this industry?
- Technology is always changing and it is changing very quickly. It is very interesting getting to gain knowledge and learn about all the new technologies and how they can help business grow.
5. How would you describe the working atmosphere and the people with whom you work? How has this impacted your stay at Eclipse?
- We are truly a family here and we work together to make everyone successful. We are always collaborating and working together to create a great environment to be a part of.
6. What has been Eclipse's biggest improvement over the last three years since you have been working here?
- We are changing our processes and procedures to help improve the customer experience and making telecom even better!
7. What do you like most about Eclipse?
- Eclipse stresses lifelong learning with all of our employees. We think it is important to constantly be improving yourself and we take pride in allowing people to do this.